If you use the Daylife API to power your product, you must include a Powered By Daylife tag on each page that uses Daylife Techology.
We may from time to time change these branding requirements. Your continued use of the Daylife API in your application is contingent on your continued compliance with these branding guidelines.
Our design guidelines are simple:
- In general, you must Include a “Powered by Daylife’ badge on your product. The Powered by Daylife logo must link back to http://www.daylife.com/
- If the application is a full page, then we ask that you place the badge near the top of the page, in context of the content we are powering.
- If your application is a widget, then you must include the badge within the widget.
- The Daylife Logo is not to be animated in any way.
- You can’t use our brand name in the title of your page, or in the URL, or in any way that makes it appear that your site is a Daylife product.
Download this .zip file for production-quality branding art.
And, of course, contact us if you have any questions.